Aizuddin Saad is a self-taught photojournalist who started his journey into the photography world by travelling across Asia. Working for the New Straits Times Press since 2009, Aizuddin has bagged numerous international and national awards, such as WAN IFRA Asian Media Awards and Malaysian Press Institute Awards. Aizuddin was one of the 30 talented photographers across Asia selected to attend the prestigious Angkor Photo Festival & Workshop in 2014.
Some of the major assignments he covered include the political turmoil in Egypt, the humanitarian mission in Mogadishu, Malaysian Airlines MH370 tragedy, Air Asia QZ8501 crash in the Java Sea, Bangkok bombing and Aceh Earthquake.
He is available for assignments and he can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2011 New Straits Times Press Picture Of The Year.
- 2012 Malaysia Press Institute Awards Best Photo Essay Nominee
- 2013 Wan-Ifra Asian Media Awards Best Features (Bronze Awards)
- 2013 Malaysia Press Institute Awards Best Photo Essay
- 2014 Malaysia Press Institute Awards Best Photo Essay Nominee
- 2015 Wan-Ifra Asian Media Awards Best Features (Bronze Awards)
- "Who Are You?" photography exhibition for Exposure+4 Final Projects Exhibition in Kuala Lumpur. 17th January - 1st February 2015.
- "Decisive Moments" solo photojournalism exhibition for New Straits Times Press Gallery in Kuala Lumpur. 4th April - 29th April 2016.